Businesses today across commercial industries and the public sector are faced with an extraordinary set of disruptive technologies. These forces are radically changing the market landscape by shifting power, influence and control away from companies and towards the consumer.
These four new converging technologies, which industry analysts refer to as “the Nexus of Forces” or disruptive technologies, include the cloud, mobility, social networks, and analytics/big data.
At HP, we’ve helped many clients around the world solve their most challenging business problems through our suite of professional consulting services and cloud solutions based on Microsoft’s market leading Dynamics CRM platform.
Watch an interactive video 2:19 Min to see how HP can help you start your journey.
Learn more about HP solutions in each of these four areas of innovative yet disruptive technologies:
HP Cloud Solutions
- Enterprise Cloud Services for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Comprehensive and flexible CRM functionality through an HP virtual private cloud.
- Enterprise Cloud Services for Collaboration
- Private cloud service using Microsoft® SharePoint® to connect people within your enterprise and beyond.
- Enterprise Cloud Services for Messaging
- Virtual private cloud email service based on Microsoft Exchange through a single tenant, dedicated environment for messaging.
- Enterprise Cloud Services - Unified Communications
- Multi-platform voice and video communication services to simplify employee interactions, improve operations, and reduce expenditures.
- Applications Transformation to Cloud
- A comprehensive overview of your applications to determine their suitability for cloud conversion.
- Converged Cloud Consulting Services
- Understand the implications of not only the technology aspects of your strategy, but most importantly, the people and process elements.
HP Social Solutions
- Business Solutions-Social Intelligence Services
- Capture and analyze social, mobile, and unstructured data with existing structured data, and translate insight into action.
- Customer Engagement Management Services - Contact Center
- Management of contact centers leveraging social media analysis to accelerate revenue growth, improve customer satisfaction and retention, and reduce operating costs.
HP Mobility Solutions
- Enterprise Mobile Application Services
- Ensures “anywhere at any time” access to your business and personal applications and information.
- Testing for Mobility Services
- Leverages market leading software testing tools for mobile devices.
- Mobile Management Services
- Provides an efficient and flexible mobile management solution across device types and platforms.
- Mobile Printing Solutions
- Brings the power of printing to smartphones and mobile devices.
- HP ElitePad
- Productivity combined with enterprise-class security with our premium Windows® 8 tablet powered by the latest Intel® Atom processor.
- HP ENVY x2
- Gives you the power of two devices in one with our new Windows 8 notebook.
HP Analytics Solutions
- Business Analytics and Information Delivery Services
- Derive deep insight from enterprise information by understanding your needs for information and helps you distribute it to your organizations, customers, partners, and broader business ecosystems.
- Advanced Information Services for Microsoft
- Provides a comprehensive set of services enabling you to develop and deploy an enterprise BI and content management strategy using SharePoint and related Microsoft solutions.
- Advanced Information Services for HP Vertica
- Provides robust advanced analytics through integration of our Vertica Analytics Platform within your existing infrastructure.
- Information Strategy and Organization Services
- Provides an organized, disciplined, and comprehensive approach to planning, governing, and connecting intelligence across your organization.
- Information Management and Architecture Services
- Helps you develop the technical, process, and organizational architectures required to capture, manage, and deliver consistent and accurate information so you can share it across the organization.
- Information Solution Run and Optimization Services
- Leverage a variety of software and solution delivery models, including on-premise installation, hosted, Software-as-a-service (SaaS), cloud computing, and multi-tenant SaaS (cloud deployment).
HP Global Microsoft Dynamics CRM practice