HP offers end-to-end mobility solutions for the New Style of IT, helping you to connect employees, devices, processes across the nation–and helping U.S. government customers make their missions mobile.
The growth of high-bandwidth mobile services and quick adoption of smartphones and tablets present the opportunity for a new era of digital government. Federal, state and local agencies can now reach more of their workforce and constituents with far richer mobile applications. In turn, citizens can access government agencies and officeholders more directly to address their needs. Implementing an Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) strategy can increase productivity and bring about more efficient use of data–offering opportunities to streamline operations, increase worker productivity and manage costs.
Mobility touches almost every single element of your agency’s comprehensive IT plan, it is essential that your MDM/MAM mobility solution be considered within the context of your agency's unique mobility needs and aligned within your overall IT service delivery approach. HP brings extensive experience in EMM and develops strategies that integrate the management of operations, information and application lifecycle into Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Mobile Application Management (MAM). Given our trusted capabilities in delivering IT services and solutions to thousands of government and commercial clients, we understand the limitations of a "one size fits all" solution approach–and offer a range of cost-effective solutions to optimally map to and meet your unique agency's needs while meeting the stringent security and compliance requirements of federal, state and local governments and educational institutions.
Mobility is today's primary interaction model, a way to engage and solve some of the most critical problems facing governments today. It isn't just about the device; rather, the device enables a closer, more timely and relevant connection among government agencies, their partners and citizenry.
HP is a leader in understanding possibilities of mobile technology, with expertise in creating secure, seamless, context-aware experiences that are expressly tailored for the public sector arena. These solutions include:
Managed mobility–two integrated, yet separate components
- Management Essentials delivers mobile device and application management including configuration of mobile security policies on the device and native application management through a corporate app store. It decreases risk with support for mobile users using over-the-air provisioning, certificate-based policy enforcement, administrative lockdown controls and two-factor authentication.
- Cloud File Management lets users synchronize, store and share files from their mobile devices–anytime, anywhere. U.S.-based data centers and on-premises storage options support your data sovereignty requirements. Our enterprise file synchronization solution lets you manage access and control down to the file level, with a full suite of digital rights components to control printing, editing, forwarding, expiration and watermarking.
Cloud File Management connects to existing network file shares, including SharePoint, and reduces the load on your email storage system through secure links to shared files rather than file attachments.
Our Helion mobility solutions comply with the most stringent public sector regulatory standards, including FISMA, FedRAMP, DoD Cloud Security Model Levels 1 and 2, HIPAA and ITAR.
HP Mobile Applications Services help clients conceptualize and develop applications that can change how government agencies interact with citizens and employees. Our services help identify business problems and define a mobile strategy—and our experienced professionals can help design a new user experience, develop the necessary mobile applications, integrate with their existing systems and test across a range of mobile devices.
We use agile development methodology along with both onshore and global delivery teams to collaboratively and iteratively develop high quality, secure mobile applications, including:
- Mobile consulting (strategy, architecture, roadmap, mobile ideation)
- Agile project management leveraging HP Agile Manager
- User experience design (UX) including responsive design methods
- Mobile application development, to include Apple, Android, Win8 and BlackBerry
- X-Platform: HP Anywhere, SAP Mobile Platform, Kony, Appcelerator, PhoneGap
- Mobile platform-as-a-service
- Mobile systems integration (APIs, MBass-Mobile Backend as a service)
- Unified mobile testing leveraging HP ALM/Quality Center and HP UFT Mobile
HP is proud to support the GSA Managed Mobility Program’s effort. Our Mobility Solutions are readily and easily available to you today through the following purchasing vehicles:
- GSA Alliant
- GSA Connections II
- GSA Schedule 70 – IT (labor services only, cannot purchase products through this vehicle at this time)
- Chief Information Officer - Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3)
- DoJ ITSS-4
- FBI ITSSS (labor services only, cannot purchase products through this vehicle at this time)
- TIPSS 4 (labor services only, cannot purchase products through this vehicle at this time)
- VA T4
- VA VRM