Find out how HP can help you accelerate your enterprise transformation.
Watch the video
Tour the Tulsa data center
Take a video tour of the HP Tulsa Data Center and see how the world-class, "green" data center reinforces a zero-outage mentality for our clients.
Watch the video
Your challenges – optimize your information resources
CMS' mission is to continuously improve the quality and efficiency of healthcare beneficiary programs and services while promoting the ongoing fiscal soundness of an evolving U.S. healthcare system. In order to meet the ever-growing demand for timely access to massive amounts of healthcare claims information, CMS needs the backing of a proven, innovative IT solutions partner who can leverage best practices while meeting all CMS and industry professional standards.
Our global reach and industry-leading capabilities in IT infrastructure enable us to deliver real value throughout the duration of the VDCP contract. As HP's systems integration segment, HP Enterprise Services (HPES) has supported CMS since the inception of the Medicare Program in the mid-1960s as both a prime contractor as well as a subcontractor on ITO and applications contracts. The first-hand knowledge and experience we have gained through our long-term partnerships with CMS enables us to provide competitive, technologically advanced, and innovative solutions to CMS.
The HPES team will provide CMS with:
- Client and industry knowledge as well as cutting edge technology to meet the organizational goal of providing timely and trusted health information
- Technological support and services while providing a cost-effective solution to CMS' technology infrastructure needs
- Comprehensive, proven technical support as well as services that leverage industry best practices while meeting professional standards
Welcome to the new era of Data Center Services
HP Data Center Services offers distinctive services to meet all of data center needs. Read more about Data Center, Workload and Cloud Services.
- Army Private Cloud (APC2)
- CDC CIMS
- CMS Enterprise Data Centers (EDC)
- CMS ESD
- CMS VDCP
- DHS CDM
- DHS EAGLE II
- DoJ ITSS-4
- ENCORE II
- FBI ITSSS
- GSA Alliant
- GSA CONNECTIONS II
- GSA E-Gov Travel Service (ETS)
- GSA Schedule 520 – Financial and Business Solutions (FABS)
- GSA Schedule 70 – IT
- GSA Schedule 874 – MOBIS
- SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e)
- SPAWAR Pillars Business and Force Support (BFS)
- State of Texas Cloud Services
- USA Contact
- VA RTLS
- VA T4
- Veterans Relationship Management