Our labor rates and equipment prices are available below. Download the appropriate file below to view service descriptions and rates.
GSA offers two methods to place orders through the CONNECTIONS II contract.
- Assisted Acquisition Service (AAS) enables the customer to enter into an agreement with GSA for value-added service whereby GSA handles the acquisition documentation development, vendor negotiations and evaluation, billing and payment functions.
- Direct Order Direct Bill (DODB) enables authorized contracting officers to handle the acquisition documentation development, vendor negotiations and evaluation, billing and payment functions directly.
The Associated Government Fee (AGF) for both AAS and DODB is 1.5% of the total cost and is not built into the labor rates.
If you would like to send an inquiry to the HP Enterprise Services team, you may do so using one of the following methods:
- Army Private Cloud (APC2)
- CDC CIMS
- CMS Enterprise Data Centers (EDC)
- CMS ESD
- CMS VDCP
- DHS CDM
- DHS EAGLE
- DHS EAGLE II
- DoJ ITSS-4
- ENCORE II
- FBI ITSSS
- GSA Alliant
- GSA CONNECTIONS II
- GSA E-Gov Travel Service (ETS)
- GSA Schedule 520 – Financial and Business Solutions (FABS)
- GSA Schedule 70 – IT
- GSA Schedule 874 – MOBIS
- Network-Centric Solutions (NETCENTS)
- SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e)
- USA Contact
- VA RTLS
- VA T4
- Veterans Relationship Management