HP has vast experience in:
- Helpdesk/Service Operations and Management
- Systems and Information Engineering
- Data Conversion
- Independent Verification and Validation
- Technical Refreshments
- Case Management and much more
More specifically, we can help create a blueprint of success through key strategic enterprise services:
Market-leading security software products from ArcSight, Fortify, and TippingPoint make up the HP Security Intelligence and Risk Management (SIRM) Platform. This platform is designed to deliver the advanced correlation, application protection, and network defense technology to protect your applications and IT infrastructure from cyber threats. Using an optimized approach, we provide secure architectural design principles through HP’s Comprehensive Applications Threat Analysis (CATA) Service and conventional application security approaches, such as code scanning and analysis, vulnerability assessments, and penetration testing.
Our applications solutions can generate business insights that help our clients rapidly adapt to changing business needs and new information delivery models to provide solutions delivered via the cloud and across a variety of mobile devices. We work with our clients to transform aging applications and inflexible processes into modern applications environments by:
- Transforming applications from rigid legacy environments, such as COBOL, Assembler, C, VB, to modern application environments, including Java and .NET that take advantage of today’s open standards, including service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- Migrating applications from legacy hardware platforms to new infrastructures that reduce total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Establishing integration frameworks that promote interoperability between existing legacy applications and new modern environments.
With HP Cloud Services, we help clients gain unconstrained or unencumbered access to IT resources, which accelerates innovation, allowing clients to become significantly more agile and optimize cost across the enterprise. In other words, the cloud can enable an organization to access “Infrastructure Anywhere, Applications Anywhere, Information Anywhere, and Services Anywhere.” We do this by creating the right mix of on-premise and off-premise services that leverage the best of traditional IT, private, managed, and public cloud, also known as a hybrid delivery environment.
With the HP Enterprise Cloud Services (ECS), our bundled and modular services are comprehensive with no additional cost to our clients for hardware, software, data center, or capital expenditures.
Our services include:
- Bundles of Servers, Storage, Network, Software and Security
- Physical and/or Virtual Environments – where certain applications are run better on physical instead of virtual environments and our clients select their own Geographic Data Centers.
- Multiple Operating Systems (Windows, RHEL, SLES)
- Unified Communications
- Messaging and Collaboration
Continuity Security Services
We can also help with advanced Software-as-a-Service offerings for:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM & Azure, and
- SAP Development & Sandbox
Information Management and Analytics
HP helps clients extract real value from information by turning the massive volume, velocity, variety, and complexity of “big data” into practical knowledge through our business analytics capability. Our comprehensive suite includes software from Autonomy, Vertica, 3Par, ArcSight, Data Protector, TRIM, MAS, IAP, DB Archiving, as well as storage and networking diversity to integrate with various hardware and software appliances for big data analysis, partnering (SAP, Microsoft, Informatica), and consulting services. HP provides a full end-to-end solution to design, develop and maintain processes and systems that transform an organization’s current information environments from multiple, disconnected systems to a unified enterprise program.
- Army Private Cloud (APC2)
- CDC CIMS
- CMS Enterprise Data Centers (EDC)
- CMS ESD
- CMS VDCP
- DHS CDM
- DHS EAGLE II
- DoJ ITSS-4
- ENCORE II
- FBI ITSSS
- GSA Alliant
- GSA CONNECTIONS II
- GSA E-Gov Travel Service (ETS)
- GSA Schedule 520 – Financial and Business Solutions (FABS)
- GSA Schedule 70 – IT
- GSA Schedule 874 – MOBIS
- Network-Centric Solutions-2 (NETCENTS-2) Application Services
- Network-Centric Solutions-2 (NETCENTS-2) NETOPS
- PBGC ISES 2
- SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e)
- SPAWAR Pillars Business and Force Support (BFS)
- State of Texas Cloud Services
- USA Contact
- VA RTLS
- VA T4
- Veterans Relationship Management