Expectations about IT services have changed significantly in the last few years. Service members, Veterans, and dependents want instant access to the information they need - NOW - no matter where they are, what time it is, or what device they have in their hands.
To respond, the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) needs to develop and deliver on-demand access to comprehensive services and benefits in a consistent, Veteran-centric environment. This approach needs to include self-service options and multiple channels like telephone, web, email, and even social media to reach a multi-generational audience.
At the same time, it’s essential that VA improve the speed, accuracy, and efficiency with which information is exchanged between Veterans and VA and within the organization. Only by optimizing processes, technologies, and knowledge management can the agency position itself for the challenges ahead.
How HP can help
HP and our team of industry partners will help VA acquire and implement innovative, standardized, turnkey solutions and services. Team HP is partnering with VA to deliver VRM solutions that incorporate extensive performance-based and indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) task order management experience.
Team HP can effectively deliver across all seven work streams:
- Modernization of voice telephony through Voice Access Modernization (VAM)
- Updated Veteran identity and access through Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Implementation of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Unification of contact representative desktops through a Unified Desktop (UD) solution
- Integrating self-service capabilities with multiple communication channels to empower Veterans’ Web/Self Service (W/SS) options
- Development of a cross-VA Knowledge Management (KM) system
- Enhancement of Member and Integration Services (MIS)
Through a phased implementation approach, we‘ll help you reduce deployment risk and separate the program into more manageable pieces from a technical and contractual perspective.
- Army Private Cloud (APC2)
- CDC CIMS
- CMS Enterprise Data Centers (EDC)
- CMS ESD
- CMS VDCP
- DHS CDM
- DHS EAGLE II
- DoJ ITSS-4
- ENCORE II
- FBI ITSSS
- GSA Alliant
- GSA CONNECTIONS II
- GSA E-Gov Travel Service (ETS)
- GSA Schedule 520 – Financial and Business Solutions (FABS)
- GSA Schedule 70 – IT
- GSA Schedule 874 – MOBIS
- SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e)
- SPAWAR Pillars Business and Force Support (BFS)
- State of Texas Cloud Services
- USA Contact
- VA RTLS
- VA T4
- Veterans Relationship Management