The pace of change in how we use technology in our personal and work lives continues to accelerate at a breathtaking pace. Driven by many outside influences, variables, and trends, enterprises are thinking about IT in new and exciting ways. They have to make the technology matter—to drive the change they need.
Our expectations of IT are driving major change. It is more than just wanting it NOW. It's about seeing what's next. This creates a marketplace that continues to accelerate and creates demand for immediate response. To stay ahead of the curve, enterprises must move beyond basic technology and bring together major drivers like cloud, social media, mobility, security, and data management in convergent ways that are relevant and useful.
Located at the HP Enterprise Services headquarters in Plano, Texas, The Experience is an excellent resource to respond to these needs. The Experience is a one-stop facility that accommodates both small discussions and large briefing groups combining collaboration rooms, capability demonstrations and tours. The Experience provides our clients, prospective clients, and industry influencers with a unique interactive journey which helps them understand our people, our innovative spirit, and the powerful tools and best in class processes we use to help our clients operate at their agile best, anytime and anywhere.
Each year, a number of employees from around the globe are selected to serve as full-time Ambassadors. Through a series of specially designed rooms your HP Ambassador will:
- SHINE the spotlight on employees who dedicate their careers to understanding our clients industries and business challenges so that HP can offer services and solutions that achieved extraordinary results.
- BRING TO LIFE Cloud, Applications Transformation, Security, Mobility and other solutions that showcase the power of HP.
- HIGHLIGHT the deep expertise and presence of HP in a variety of industries: from Manufacturing, Financial Services, Communications, Media and Entertainment, Government, Healthcare, Transportation, Energy, to Consumer Industries and Retail.
- FOCUS on Industry Challenges, Enterprise Solutions, and Client Case Studies.
- EXPLORE industry-leading processes and tools that highlight the innovation and quality our clients expect.
Experience Tour Scheduling
If you would like to visit The Experience please engage your HP contact, as tours must be sponsored by an HP representative.
HP Enterprise Services Briefing Center
The Enterprise Services Briefing Center, also located in Plano, Texas, is a dedicated customer center that partners directly with sales and account teams from across HP to create customized meetings for clients, prospects, and influencers to strengthen relationships and enhance HP's image in the marketplace.
Visits to the Plano campus provide numerous opportunities for clients and prospects to learn more about HP, participate in live demonstrations and workshops.
To schedule a client briefing, please engage your HP contact.